Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Aggregated Posts by Sarah M.

By Sarah M.

It's been a while, but it's not you, blog, it's me. I've been seeing other blogs. I'm taking a double course load this quarter so my posts might become random, unpredictable outbursts for the next couple of months. Fortunately, one of my classes requires a blog/vlog project where you can find me talking about YouTube, and coming soon, talking into YouTube!

We'll have a group assignment video channel, details forthcoming, so I will be producing content this quarter. I'm happy to share, if anyone seriously wants to watch videos made for a class about making videos. You never know, they could be good. My classmates are creative people. Odds are against a military theme, but whatever we do, I'll share an occasional round-up here as well.

I've also taken a larger role with one of my official program blogs, Flip the Media, where we chat about the internet, apps, anything with a digital media takeaway.

That's about it for the update. I'm not ignoring you, blog. What we have is special. I'll be back soon.

                                                               Courtesy ZingerBug.com

No comments:

Post a Comment